Porsche 911 T Outlaw 1970 with Carrera RS 2.7 MFI engine “Silverado”
Silverado is the nick name of the ultimate R Gruppe car. A Porsche 911 completely modified to serve a sports purpose. Slightly stiffened up suspension, so it corners beautifully , but pliable enough to be somewhat comfortable. Silverado was modified continuously since 2002. TwinSpark’s founder Leonard Stolk continued to improve the performance over the period of his ownership, culminating in the transplantation of a 1974 Carrera RS MFI 2.7 engine. The car sounds and drives great. It is the ultimate multi-purpose classic 911. Especially suitable for Alpine tours or navigation rallys. Silverado has proven time and again it can handle all that and more.
- Winter Trial 2009-2014 Finisher
- BergMeister Tours 2010-Present
- Various Navigation Rally Events
- Chassis number 9111100225, delivered to client in San Antonio, Texas, USA, in 1971
- Road legal, titled, Road tax-exempt in The Netherlands.
- Body has been restored by Porsche The Hague in 2003-2004
- Post restauration the car received a 3.0 SC engine on caburettors, to be replaced by a Carrera RS 2.7 engine in 2009.
- In 2010 the chassis was widened with replica steel 2.4ST rear flares. Front remained standard.
- Oil cooler mounted, in front of right front wheel
- New in period dashboard gauges mounted. Personalized by North Hollywood Speedometer.
- Larger 80 liter fuel tank. Newly fitted 2012.
- Leather bucket seats.
- Racing harnesses
- FIA Approved Safety Devcies cage.
- Tripmaster, electronic impulse, mechanically driven; calibration on tripmaster through switches.
- Fire extinguisher.
- Standard heating system
- Cibie Rallye Lights – Extra
- Protective alumininum underplating under fuel tank and engine
- The suspension was modified to Turbo rear torsion bars.
- Bilstein HD dampers
- Aluminum S brakes front
- S type stabilizer bars front and rear
- Hard compound suspension rubbers all around
- Turbo spec steering arms
- Rebuilt steering rack
- Original Fuchs wheels front, Replica Minilite wheels aft. 6” x 9”
- Pirelli Classic Tyres
- Carrera RS 2.7 MFI engine. Rebuilt lastly in 2018, around 6.000km since.
- Built by TwinSpark Racing
- Porsche steel connecting rods
- Porsche valve springs and hats
- Adjustable rockers
- Breaker ignition unit,
- Bosch 3 pins HKZ boxes
- Magnecor spark plug wires, extra isolation
- Standard size fan and housing (245mm)
- Larger capacity alternator
- Mechanical injection pump
- Original fuel filter housing
- Cold start mechanism based on solenoid.
- SSI heat exchangers
- Custom exhaust box, central exhaust pipes
- WEVO blue Semi Solid Engine Mounts
- Very good condition, last rebuild around 2018
- Standard gear set 915
- 7:31 crown wheel and pinion
- Limited Slip Differential 40%
- Mechanical cooling
- Swepco oil
- WEVO blue Semi Solid Transmission Mounts
- Standard shift rod
- WEVO Precision Shift Joint
- WEVO 915 Billet Shifter Silver
- WEVO extended knob in Silver