Toyota GR Yaris Performance Package MY2021 *SOLD
TwinSpark Racing & Engineering is proud to offer this Toyota GR Yaris. It is an engaging rally-derived hot hatch designed as a road-going homologation car for the World Rally Championship. This example is equipped with the sought-after Circuit Pack and boasts low mileage and ‘supercar royalty’ provenance having been owned by Christian von Koenigsegg. It is ready to be relished on the road, where it will make a thoroughly enjoyable steer on any challenging section of tarmac.
- The GR Yaris’ first service was carried out during June 2022 at 10,675 km by Toyota. The work comprised of an engine oil and filter change, and an inspection.
- This GR Yaris is finished in the tasteful hue of metallic Precious Black paintwork, with black leather and Alcantara-trimmed GR Sports seats accented with red stitching.
- It is equipped with the sought-after ‘Circuit Pack’, which includes front and rear Torsen limited-slip differentials, uprated ‘GR Circuit’ suspension and red brake callipers.
- The Circuit Pack also adds the car’s 18-inch forged alloy wheels, which feature Toyota centre caps and which are shod in matching Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres.
- Its original owner’s manuals, service book and a single service invoice will be included, in the original black pouch, along with two keys.